London Building Control Ltd are Corporate Approved Inspectors.
London Building Control Ltd was incorporated as a company in 2006 to focus on building work in and around London. Our aim is to serve the specific needs of our clients for all domestic and commercial projects.
We offer a professional, fast and efficient service in lieu of those traditionally provided by Local Authority Building Control.
Our team consists of qualified, professional in- house surveyors, consultant surveyors, engineers and other professionals.
A building control bodies function is not to act in a policing role (standing over the contractor throughout the work) nor to act as a consultant, but rather to have an educated and critical eye to ensure that the work taking place is in accordance with the Building Regulations. Clients are therefore advised to employ their own architect, agent or consultant to oversee works on their behalf.
- “LBC have taken our eco-build (timber frame, straw infill, steeply sloping site), easily in their stride; we have been impressed by their pertinent questions and immensely helpful ‘can do’ attitude. Quick to respond to any queries or requests for site …..We’re really glad we decided to use them”.Mr & Mrs West, building their own straw house, Petersfield
- “Good attention to detail and a very direct and accessible service.”S O Architects
- “You’re doing a good job – First Class, a very personal service”AG (Agent in Enfield)
- “Thank you for your kindness in helping to resolve problems on our project”Monica (Architect for a refurbishment in SW1)
- “Very satisfied – gives ideas and saves customers costs; very helpful, competent, keen to advise and a prompt service”S Systems (Mezzanines)
- “Made the whole process stress free and added value to our finished product. The whole process was made so much easier by the inspector being so helpful, nothing was ever too much trouble. Professional but with the ‘human touch’. LBC and the site inspector provided an excellent service,they made the whole process so easy to understand and always kept us informed of the state of the application. Would be happy to act as a reference in the future.”Mr & Mrs A (Ashford, home owner)