LBC has been supporting St Mungo’s each month for several years now.
This was initiated by the Directors who wanted the London poor and homeless to be the main beneficiaries of our London based company – though we do still give to good causes outside London (such a children’s club in Sussex, and a woman’s hostel in East Anglia) and occasionally abroad.
We believe in giving back to the community we serve; and particularly to those in need in the areas where we are carrying out our work. We aim to give proportion of our profits back to the poor in our community, through charitable giving.
St Mungo’s is one of those charities we are very happy to support.
St Mungo’s Broadway believes no one should be homeless and that people can – and do – recover from the issues that create homelessness.
Their five ambitions are:
- Service Excellence: high quality, safe and effective services
- Growth: more services for a greater number of clients in more areas
- Financial Strength: overcoming challenging funding environments and securing the charity’s future
- Profile and Influence: a strong reputation and an independent voice
- People Management and Organisational Development: supporting talent and developing a positive internal culture