Located at Exeter Science Park, LBC were pleased to provide the Building Control advice for the fit out of the existing VSIM Engineering Building.
The works comprised of:
- the provision of workshop accommodation
- a battery charging area and storage, together with a specialist Dyno test Cell area for testing battery powered engines
- the subdivision for an autonomous drone test flight area
- provision of office space, meeting rooms and kitchenette
- associated external works.
The University of Exeter VSimulators facility can recreate any environment either physically or virtually, immersing up to 9 researchers in a simultaneous experience and LBC were pleased to be involved in this ground-breaking project.